According to current legislation, we are able to continue taking bookings, whilst implementing strict social distancing and hygiene precautions.
– When you make an appointment for a repair or clean we will ask and record if you or anyone in your house is shielding or have received specific advice based on your own medical conditions. We will also ask again before visiting, in case your situation has changed.
– If you answer yes, we will reschedule for after the recommended self-isolation period.
– If agreeable we can access your home via an already open or unlocked door to help minimise contact.
– We will remain at least two metres away from anybody else in the household at all times.
– We have anti-bacterial gel and wipes on our van and will always wash our hands before entering your home. On top of this disposable gloves are also worn during the clean.
– Chip and pin payment is accepted as well as bank transfer to minimise contact.
– We will work in the kitchen cleaning your oven/hob/extractor to the usual high standards while you remain in another room
– At the end of the clean the whole work area will be cleaned with anti-bacterial spray.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch